We offer 2 year warranty on all remanufactured transfer cases against defects in material and workmanship. Extended warranties are available upon request. Remanufactured transfer cases have been thoroughly inspected,shift tested, assembled with the highest quality of parts and overhauled by experienced technicans.
*We sell transfer cases as an exchange basis out of the vehicle and are not liable for cost of installation or removal if a problem occurs with one of our products. Transfer Case Warehouse is not responsible for expenses related to loss of time, damages, hotel, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, tow or car rental.
If a problem does occur within the warranty period we will warranty your transfer case accordingly:
- Immediately arrange to ship you out a replacement transfer case once we determine/ diagnose that the transfer case we sent you is indeed defective.
- We will provide a UPS return label to have the transfer case you purchased shipped back to our warehouse and quickly fix any and all problems that occured.
(If transfer case is returned for repair and NOT defective customer is responsible for all shipping expenses)
- May authorize a flat labor amount for R & R at $80.00 determined by Transfer Case Warehouse to have outside repair work done on transfer case you purchased.
Our defective transfer case rate is so minimal that we will work with you on a case by case basis if a problem occurs.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Abuse, neglect, accident, or improper towing
- Improper installation and maintenance, including failure to fill unit with
proper fluid and to the proper level;
- Failure because of defects or inefficiencies of parts or assemblies not
furnished with the transfer case such as shift motors, over/under sized tires,
lifted vehicles or linkage issues;
- Customers are required to make sure their existing rear drive shaft slip yoke is not worn out when installing a new transfer case. A worn out slip yoke will damage the rear housing of transfer case causing a vibration and leak fluid out of rear seal. This leads to transfer case being burned up. This is not covered under warranty!
*If a customer wishes to return a remanufactured transfer case must do so within 30 days of original purchase date. Also customer will be responsible for all shipping costs and 25% restocking fee. Transfer case must not have been installed prior to being returned.